International Business developer Monotch
Work closely with company founders to launch the Monotch products in the EU. Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to help build the foundation in a growing, innovative international company? Then you might be our new colleague!
In the role of International Business Developer you work closely with the two founders to get a foothold in Europe. You investigate which regions are the most promising, establish contact with stakeholders there and lay the foundation for successful partnerships with local parties. You visit partners, congresses and fairs and you identify specific market opportunities in order to bring them together with partners.
Monotch focuses on safe, smart and sustainable mobility in Europe by connecting data, services and transactions. In order to achieve this, the company develops and realizes Smart Mobility Platforms.
Monotch has extensive experience as data broker in providing parking data and public transport data and in providing data flows by connecting traffic light controllers and other road-side equipment to service providers, automotive industry, road authorities, emergency services and ultimately road users.
Monotch works for reputable organizations, such as equipment & technology vendors, service providers, app developers, cities, regions and road authorities.
Monotch is broadly recognized as a one of the innovators in this long-standing industry. Monotch was founded in 2016 and has offices in Made, Leiderdorp and Colombo.
What do we have to offer:
- Full-time function in an inspiring field
- Freedom of work
- Growth opportunities within a dynamic organization with international ambitions
- Informal culture, reporting directly to management
- Salary depending on your age, education and experience
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- Market research EU regions (local stakeholders, pains and gains, events, press and potential partners)
- Select, recruit and manage partners
- Represent Monotch internationally (tradeshows / meetings / conventions)
- Monitor tender platforms
- Participate in tender processes
- Create opportunities together with partners
- Co-manage TLEX product roadmap
Education, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Background in traffic / mobility world
- Have experience with international processes
- Strong analytical skills
- HBO or university work and thinking level
- Good Dutch and English language skills. Good German language skills are an advantage.
You are a candidate that we are looking for when you:
- Like to work independently and take the initiative
- Are being motivated by results
- You are a team player
- Can keep overview and work according to plan
- Positive in life