In the middle of last year, the storage of metadata for the TLEX I2V platform was further expanded to better serve our customers. Subsequently, in the first half of 2020, the platform has been equipped with dashboarding functionality and automated KPI monitoring. This enables the clear and integrated display of the data into the user portal.
Figure 1 TLEX I2V 2.0 Dashboard example – Data quantity
For example, the TLEX I2V dashboards provide insight into:
- Central homepage with outstanding ” data issues”;
- Overall status of the connected objects;
- Status of the connection to the connected objects;
- Scope of the data exchange;
- continuity/availability of the data;
- Quality of the data exchange;
- Latency of the data flows.
TLEX I2V has also been extended with alerting functionality; for all KPIs, it is now possible to set alerts. Depending on the settings, users are periodically (eg. daily) given a list of current deviations from set limit values.
Monotch partners are also given the option to define additional dashboards, and thanks to the “single sign-on” layer, partners can also make additional data and analyzes accessible in the user portal.
Figure 2 TLEX I2V 2.0 Dashboard example – Connection status